Crop Residue Burning Program

Important Message


2022 invoices were sent out on January 3, 2023. If you have any questions regarding your 2022 invoice, please contact Tami Aslett at the DEQ State Office at 208-373-0443. 

For help logging in or registering for a burn permit, contact your local DEQ regional office:

Boise: (208) 373-0550

Coeur d’Alene: (208) 769-1422

Idaho Falls: (208) 528-2650

Lewiston: (208) 799-4370

Pocatello: (208) 236-6160

Twin Falls: (208) 736-2190

Or contact the DEQ State Office at 208-373-0332 or toll-free at 866-244-2456. 

YouTube video tutorials for registering are available for CRB Permits and Spot and Bale Registrations.